Licensed 1:24 scale diecast car sports Dale Jr.'s National Guard ARC Ice paint scheme. With over 100 parts, opening hood and trunk, DIN.
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
Some cars get your attention, but the best cars can stop you cold! NASCAR®'s Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and his stirring National Guard ride get a stone-cold awesome makeover in this 2011 ARC Ice series collectible diecast car. Now you can honor the record-breaking driver and his bold tribute to over 375 years of service, with a collectible diecast car that recreates Dale Jr.'s original No. 88 paint scheme, but with a frostbitten finish that's even cooler than what you see on the track.
Officially licensed by NASCAR, JR Motorsports and Hendrick Motorsports, and available from Motorsport Editions, this Dale Earnhardt, Jr. collectible diecast car features a diecast body and chassis, opening hood and trunk and roof flaps, accurate header contour, working steering and more. With a shimmering pearl white base and silver gray details, it's crafted with over 100 individual parts, and imprinted with a special DIN (Diecast Identification Number) for registration. This Ice series collectible is a must-have for collectors; makes a great Dale Earnhardt, Jr. fan gift too. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A dynamic NASCAR® Dale Earnhardt, Jr. collectible diecast car showcasing his 2011 National Guard Chevy Impala with the ARC Ice Series finish, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR, JR Motorsports and Hendrick Motorsports
- This 1:24 scale collectible diecast car features Dale Jr.'s 2011 ARC Ice Series National Guard paint scheme with a shimmering pearl white base and silver gray details
- The Dale Earnhardt, Jr. National Guard collectible diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, and features over 100 parts
- Features a diecast body and chassis, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your NASCAR Dale Earnhardt, Jr. collectible diecast car, and to maintain authenticity
- Makes a must-have for any collector, and a great Dale Earnhardt, Jr. fan gift
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2011 The Hamilton Collection