A first-ever limited-edition Coca-Cola lady figurine celebrates refreshing beauty in 1940s-style ensemble and poses with 1940s-style cooler.
Measures 6" H
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
The 1940s was an era that changed our nation forever, remembered as much for big band hits and glamorous starlets as it was for the pride Americans felt as they supported the war effort. One thing has endured since that time, and it's the taste for all things Coca-Cola®. Now, you can celebrate this memorable drink and era with this first-of-its-kind Coca-Cola lady figurine, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection.
Inspired by the Coca-Cola Girls, this collectible figurine is exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted. This stunning beauty leaning on a 1940s era Coca-Cola cooler is dressed in a striking ensemble of red and black. She holds a vintage Coca-Cola bottle while her 1940s hairstyle with cascading curls and jaunty hat with chic ensemble add more delight. Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition Coca-Cola collectible figurine, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- Indulge in refreshing beauty with this charming Coca-Cola® lady figurine inspired by the Coca-Cola Girls of the 1940s, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by Coca-Cola
- Exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted for lifelike detail and eye-catching metallic accents, this stunning beauty leaning on a 1940s era Coca-Cola cooler is dressed in a striking ensemble of red and black
- She holds a vintage Coca-Cola bottle while her 1940s hairstyle with cascading curls and jaunty hat with chic ensemble add more delight
- Premiere issue in the Coke Beauties of the 1940s Figurine Collection
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Measures 6" H; 15.2 cm H
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.