NASCAR®-licensed metal diecast car boasts Kevin Harvick's NASCAR UNITES® paint scheme. A portion of the proceeds benefits military charities.
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
NASCAR UNITES® is rallying NASCAR® drivers like Kevin Harvick to drive in honor of the nation's military families. Now you can show your support too with this patriotic 1:24-scale Kevin Harvick diecast car, replicating his No. 29 Budweiser® NASCAR UNITES paint scheme. Officially licensed by NASCAR, this must-have collectible diecast car is available from Motorsport Editions. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each diecast car will benefit military charities such as the USO, the Armed Forces Foundation and Support Our Troops.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, this bold Kevin Harvick diecast car features over 100 individual parts, including a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity. This patriotic 1:24-scale diecast car is a must have for collectors and makes a great NASCAR fan gift. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A patriotic 1:24-scale No. 29 Kevin Harvick diecast car showcasing his Budweiser® NASCAR UNITES® paint scheme from the NASCAR® 2012 season, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each diecast car will benefit military charities such as the USO, the Armed Forces Foundation and Support Our Troops
- Collectible diecast car features Kevin Harvick's No. 29 red, white and blue Budweiser NASCAR UNITES paint scheme, as premiered during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- This collectible diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Features over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hood, accurate header contour, detailed fuel compartment, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Kevin Harvick diecast car, and to maintain authenticity
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and the patriotic Budweiser NASCAR UNITES paint scheme makes this a must-have collectible and a sensational NASCAR fan gift
- Packaged in a custom-printed box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection