Officially-licensed metal diecast car sports Kyle Busch's 2012 M&M'S® paint scheme. With over 100 parts, opening hood and trunk, DIN, more.
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
NASCAR® driver Kyle Busch knows there is nothing sweeter than victory, unless of course it's the chocolate-filled taste of M&M'S® Candies. In 2012, Kyle and his No. 18 roll out a delectable debut, featuring "Ms. Brown," M&M'S smart new "spokescandy." Luckily, you can come along for the sweet ride when you bring home this dynamic Kyle Busch diecast car, officially licensed by Joe Gibbs Racing, and available from Motorsport Editions™.
This bold collectible diecast car is precision engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, and loaded with over 100 total parts, and it beams with vivid color, replicating the M&M'S "Ms. Brown" paint scheme in great detail. Boasting an accurate header contour, simulated exhaust openings, detailed fuel and trunk compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, working steering and more, this Kyle Busch diecast car is a must have, and makes a great Kyle Busch fan gift too. It is even imprinted with a special DIN™ (Diecast Identification Number) for registration, and to maintain authenticity. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- NASCAR®'s Kyle Busch rolls out a sweet debut featuring M&M'S® Candies "Ms. Brown" in this dynamic diecast car, available from Motorsport Editions™
- Officially licensed by NASCAR and Joe Gibbs Racing
- This No. 18 Kyle Busch diecast car sports a colorful M&M'S paint scheme, featuring the "spokescandy" character "Ms. Brown," along with logos, as premiered during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™
- Collectible M&M'S diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale, and features over 100 parts
- Features over 100 total parts, including an accurate header contour and simulated exhaust openings, detailed fuel and trunk compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, opening hood, trunk and roof flaps, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - a DIN™ - is visible through the back window for registration of your collectible Kyle Busch diecast car, and to maintain authenticity
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and Kyle's 2012 paint scheme make this collectible diecast car a must-have and a great Kyle Busch fan gift
- Premiere issue in the Kyle Busch No. 18 2012 Sprint Cup Diecast Car Collection
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection