Limited-edition Coca-Cola lady in mod 60s iconic fashions and holding a vintage Coke bottle. Accented with feathers and pop art Coke graphics.
Measures approximately 7-1/4" H
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
The 1960s was an exciting time for self-expression and the mod neon-colored fashions of the era. Decades later, this trendy attire is now the inspiration behind this striking Coca-Cola® woman figurine, wearing a mod maxi-length dress graced with pop art graphics inspired by Coca-Cola ads from the 60s.
Bold, bubbly and beautiful, this fashionable lady figurine makes a big splash in Coca-Cola colors with pop art designs and is available only from The Hamilton Collection. Edgy yet elegant, this Coca-Cola collectible figurine is meticulously handcrafted and hand-painted by Master Artisans, from the floppy Coca-Cola-red hat adorned with real feathers to the hand-applied pop art images and bold geometric patterns on her maxi dress. A pair of groovy turquoise hoop earrings, and a vintage Coke bottle in her hand, add cool finishing touches to her fab ensemble. Strong demand is expected for this limited edition Coca-Cola collectible figurine. Order now!
- This striking Coca-Cola woman figurine in a mod 1960s-style maxi dress graced with pop art graphics inspired by Coca-Cola ads from the era and groovy turquoise hoop earrings, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by The Coca-Cola Company
- Every detail is carefully handcrafted of artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted by Master Artisans, from the floppy Coca-Cola-red hat adorned with real feathers to the hand-applied pop art Coke graphics and bold geometric patterns on her maxi dress
- Her hat is embellished with real downy-soft feathers and she holds a vintage Coke bottle in her hand
- Premiere issue in the Life's Brighter with Coca-Cola Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 7-1/4" H; 18.4 cm H