NASCAR®-licensed metal diecast car showcases Mark Martin's NASCAR UNITES® paint scheme. A portion of the proceeds benefits military charities.
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
In 2012, NASCAR® is rallying around the nation's military family and driver Mark Martin is helping to lead the charge with his trusty No. 55 car. Rolling out the support for NASCAR UNITES®, his red, white and blue ride is captured perfectly in this 1:24-scale Mark Martin collectible diecast car. Officially licensed by NASCAR®, this fine collectible is available from Motorsport Editions. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each diecast car will benefit military charities such as the USO, the Armed Forces Foundation and Support Our Troops.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, this bold Mark Martin diecast car features over 100 individual parts, including a diecast body and chassis, opening hood, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity. This patriotic collectible 1:24-scale diecast car is a must have for NASCAR followers and makes a great gift for Mark Martin fans too. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A patriotic 1:24-scale No. 55 Mark Martin diecast car showcasing his NASCAR UNITES® paint scheme from the 2012 NASCAR® season, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each diecast car will benefit military charities such as the USO, the Armed Forces Foundation and Support Our Troops
- Collectible diecast car features Mark Martin's No. 55 red, white and blue NASCAR UNITES paint scheme, as premiered during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Collectible diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Features over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hood, accurate header contour, detailed fuel compartment, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Mark Martin diecast car, and to maintain authenticity
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and the exciting Interstate Batteries paint scheme makes this a must-have collectible and a sensational gift for Mark Martin fans
- Packaged in a custom-printed box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection