Officially-licensed. First-ever sculpted Buckeyes chopper with Ohio State team logos and colors. Custom frame, engine and wheels. Limited edition.
Measures 7-3/4" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
When you're rooting for the Ohio State Buckeyes, every moment is a thrill ride. Now, you can rev up your school spirit with this first-ever sculpted Ohio State University motorcycle figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection. Officially licensed by Ohio State University and emblazoned with official team logos, this limited-edition tribute on wheels is a thrilling piece of Buckeyes memorabilia you won't want to miss.
Sporting a sleek scarlet and gray paint scheme, the Pride of the Buckeyes Cruiser figurine is hand-sculpted and painted by hand. Realistic details include customized fenders, pierced wheels and chrome-colored fork, headlight and pipes, and a matching helmet on the seat! A rare find among college team collectibles, this Buckeyes sculptural motorcycle is expected to spark fierce demand. Don't miss it, order now!
- Let everyone know you have Buckeyes fever with this first-ever Ohio State University sculptural motorcycle figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by Ohio State University
- Hand-sculpted in artist's resin for realistic detail, this Pride of the Buckeyes Cruiser figurine is hand-painted in high gloss scarlet and gray with hand-applied Buckeyes logos
- Ultra shiny chrome-colored fork, headlight, dual exhaust pipes and spokes make this an eye-catching piece of Buckeyes memorabilia
- Matching helmet on the seat, sleek frame, customized fenders and pierced wheels complete this winning chopper
- A stand-out among college team collectibles that makes a thrilling Ohio State Buckeyes fan gift
- Premiere issue in the Ohio State Motorcycle Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Hamilton Collection
- Measures 7-3/4" H; 19.7 cm H
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved