Officially-licensed. First-ever sculpted Wisconsin Badgers® chopper with team logos and colors. Custom frame, engine and wheels. Limited edition.
Measures 7-3/4" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
When you're rooting for the Wisconsin Badgers®, every moment is a thrill ride. Now, you can rev up your school spirit with this first-ever sculpted University of Wisconsin® motorcycle figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection. Officially licensed by University of Wisconsin via CLC and perfect to give as a Badgers fan gift, this limited-edition tribute on wheels is a thrilling piece of Badgers memorabilia you won't want to miss.
Sporting a sleek red and white paint scheme, the Pride of the Badgers Cruiser figurine is hand-sculpted and painted by hand with official team logos. Realistic details include customized fenders, pierced wheels and chrome-colored fork, headlight and pipes, and a matching helmet on the seat! A stand-out among college team collectibles, this Badgers sculptural motorcycle is expected to spark fierce demand. Don't miss it, order now!
- Let everyone know you have Badgers fever with this first-ever University of Wisconsin sculptural motorcycle figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by University of Wisconsin
- Hand-sculpted in artist's resin for realistic detail, this Pride of the Badgers Cruiser figurine is hand-painted in high gloss red and white with hand-applied Badgers logos
- Ultra shiny chrome-colored fork, headlight, dual exhaust pipes and spokes make this an eye-catching piece of Badgers memorabilia
- Matching helmet on the seat, sleek frame, customized fenders and pierced wheels complete this winning chopper
- A stand-out among college team collectibles that makes a thrilling University of Wisconsin Badgers fan gift
- Premiere issue in the University of Wisconsin Motorcycle Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Hamilton Collection
- Measures 7-3/4" H; 19.7 cm H
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved