Limited-edition. First-ever summer queen figurine inspired by the seasonal fairy paintings of Brooke Gillette. Handcrafted with glitter and faux gems.
Measures 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Summer's splendor has never looked more radiant than in this magnificent vision kissed by the sun! Renowned artist Brooke Gillette beautifully captures the rich, golden grandeur of a summer's day with this summer queen figurine. It's the artist's first-ever fairy figurine inspired by her glorious seasonal paintings and available in a limited edition exclusively from The Hamilton Collection.
Under Brooke's artistic eye, Master Craftsmen hand-sculpt her summer queen figurine in artist's resin in order to precisely capture every detail. Then each nuance is carefully hand-painted in dazzling hues to reflect the sun, from the vibrant shading in the folds of her golden gown to her warm expression and flowing auburn hair. Look further and you'll find sparkling faux gems on this fairy figurine's lovely tiara and hand-applied kisses of glitter on her delicate wings. Strong demand is expected for this Queen of the Summer Solstice Figurine. Order now!
- Bask in the radiant glow of a summer's day with this first-ever summer queen figurine from renowned artist Brooke Gillette, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Every exquisite detail is fully sculpted by Master Craftsmen in artist's resin, under the artist's watchful eye, and carefully hand-painted in dazzling hues to reflect the sun, from the vibrant shading in the folds of her golden gown to her warm expression and flowing auburn hair
- The summer fairy's tiara is embellished with faux gems and her delicate wings are kissed with hand-applied glitter
- Premiere issue in the Celebration of the Seasonal Fairy Queens Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7" H; 17.8 cm H
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.