NASCAR®-licensed metal diecast car showcases Richard Petty's rare 1986 No. 6 STP paint scheme. Features DIN and over 100 parts.
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
After crashing his own car during a practice session in 1986, The King of NASCAR®, Richard Petty was forced to find a replacement for the Coca-Cola 600; that replacement was the No. 6 STP Monte Carlo, owned by D.K. Ulrich. Now, for the very first time, this one-time raced car has been made in diecast form, a dynamic 1:24-scale reproduction of this historic Richard Petty car. Officially licensed by NASCAR, this important Richard Petty collectible from the NASCAR Classics series is available from Motorsport Editions.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, this bold Richard Petty diecast car features over 100 individual parts, including a diecast body and chassis tie-rod assembly, opening hood, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a special Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity. This fine collectible diecast car is a must have for NASCAR followers and makes a great gift for Richard Petty fans too. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A dynamic 1:24-scale Richard Petty diecast car showcasing The King's historic No. 6 STP Monte Carlo from 1986, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- Bold diecast car boasts Richard Petty's No. 6 green STP paint scheme, as premiered for one race only, as part of the 1986 Coca-Cola 600
- Collectible diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables as part of the NASCAR Classics series
- Features over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hood, accurate header contour, detailed fuel compartment, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Richard Petty diecast car, and to maintain authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and the historic No. 6 STP paint scheme makes this a must-have collectible and a sensational gift for Richard Petty fans
- Packaged in a custom-printed box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection