A FIRST! Thomas Kinkade limited-edition Victorian-style lady figurine, inspired by his stately manor homes. With faux gems and real feathers.
Measures approximately 5-1/2" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $49.98 US
- $9.00 US
Have you ever wondered who might live in the exquisite manors and grand estates so beautifully depicted in Thomas Kinkade's romantic paintings? Now you're invited inside to share in a world of sophisticated grace with this stunning Thomas Kinkade woman figurine, Sitting Pretty, available only from The Hamilton Collection. Demurely posed in an ornately detailed chair, this glamorous vision of refinement welcomes you into her home, dressed in a sweeping ball gown with a shimmery, taffeta-like finish complemented by a ruffled neckline.
Inspired by the artist's majestic manors, every detail in this Thomas Kinkade collectible figurine is exquisitely handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted by Master Artisans, from the lady's delicate features to her gorgeous ensemble lavished with real feathers and sparkling faux gems. Look further and you'll discover the artist's golden lantern tucked among the sculptural roses in her lovely chapeau. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Share in a world of sophisticated grace with this stunning Thomas Kinkade woman figurine, A FIRST inspired by the artist's exquisite manors and grand estate paintings, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Every detail in this Thomas Kinkade collectible figurine is exquisitely handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted by Master Artisans, from the lady's delicate features and demure pose to her gorgeous ensemble
- Lavished with real feathers, sparkling faux gems and the artist's signature golden lantern as a hat pin
- Premiere issue in the Moments of Victorian Style and Grace Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 5-1/2" H; 14 cm H
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.