Precision-engineered 1:16-scale diecast replica of the International Harvester Cub Tractor. Authentic details and a movable sickle mower attachment.
1:16 scale, measures 6" W
From The Hamilton Collection
- $99.96 US
- $21.00 US
For nearly a century, the legendary Case-International Harvester brand has enjoyed a proud tradition of engineering excellence, innovation and a proud commitment to agricultural success. Now, celebrate how that legendary heritage revolutionized farming in America with this International Harvester diecast tractor, officially licensed by International Harvester and available from The Hamilton Collection.
An impressive 1:16-scale replica of one of the most popular tractors produced during the 1960s and 70s, this collectible diecast tractor is precision-engineered by SpecCast and boasts loads of authentic details, from its glossy yellow paint, logos and squared hood to the detailed engine that provided power for every job. You're sure to appreciate the steerable front end, direct imprinted fully decorated gauges, metal wheel inserts and rubber tires. There's even a movable sickle mower attachment. This exciting tribute to a farming legend is sure to drive strong demand, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate a legendary driving force that revolutionized farming with this collectible International Harvester Cub 1:16-scale diecast tractor replica, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by International Harvester
- This International Harvester diecast tractor is precision-engineered by SpecCast Collectibles in 1:16 scale and boasts a glossy yellow paint scheme, authentic logos, and squared hood
- Loaded with even more authentic details, including a highly detailed engine and controls, steerable front end, direct imprinted fully decorated gauges, metal wheel inserts, rubber tires, and a movable sickle mower attachment
- 1:16 scale, measures 6" W; 15.2 cm W
©CNH America Licensee Spec Cast. ©2012 CNH America LLC. Case, Case IH, Farmall, IH, International Harvester and McCormick-Deering are trademarks of CNH America LLC, Racine, Wisconsin USA and are used under license.
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.