Handcrafted of fine porcelain by Manufaktur Rödental to depict a darling little girl playing in a barrel filled with water.
Measures 4" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $419.00 US
- $25.00 US
On a hot summer's day, a refreshing dip is simply irresistible! Bring the delights of summer indoors with this genuine M.I. Hummel® girl figurine. Created with all of the charming details signature to the beloved works of the original M.I. Hummel artist, Sister Maria Innocentia, the spirit of summertime play is expertly captured through the artistic excellence of Manufaktur Rödental in Germany.
Available from The Hamilton Collection, this dynamic M.I. Hummel collectible is handcrafted of fine porcelain by skilled artisans who work from within the same studio where M.I. Hummel figurines have been lovingly created for over 75 years. Wearing a polka-dot ensemble with a coordinating bow tied in her blonde locks, the girl depicted in the M.I. Hummel Fun in the Sun Figurine had decided to take a dip in a barrel filled with water to cool off. Flowers in bloom and a rubber duck that surround the barrel add interest from any angle. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Bring the delights of summer indoors with this genuine M.I. Hummel® girl figurine, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Created in the iconic stylings of the original artist Sister Maria Innocentia's beloved childhood visions and through the artistic excellence of Manufaktur Rödental
- Meticulously handcrafted of fine porcelain by skilled artisans who work from within the same studio in Germany where M.I. Hummel figurines have been created for over 75 years
- Perfectly captures the charm of a darling little girl taking a dip in a barrel of water to cool off on a hot summer's day
- Flowers in bloom, thick tufts of grass and a rubber ducky allow for this masterpiece to be enjoyed from every angle
- Measures 4" H; 10.2 cm H
©M.I. Hummel 2012. ©Goebel 2012.