NASCAR®-licensed diecast car showcases 1:24-scale 1979 Camaro in Dale Jr. tribute. Orange flames, skull motif. Designed by Lionel Racing artists!
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
Which classic car would you imagine you'd see in the garage of NASCAR® superstar, Dale Jr.? For the very first time, from the visionary design of Lionel Racing artists, comes Octane Garage, inspired by racing's most memorable names and sheer American muscle. Now you have a rare opportunity to own a Dale Earnhardt Jr. fantasy diecast car capturing all the glory of the revered 1979 Camaro in collector-preferred 1:24 scale. This collectible Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables and is available from Motorsport Editions.
This fiery Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car features over 100 individual parts, including a diecast body and chassis tie-rod assembly, opening hood, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, and more. A flat black base detailed with orange flames and a ghosted skull motif gives this fine collectible and edge, while the No. 88 on the roof leaves no doubt whose car this is. Plus, it's imprinted with a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity of your collectible. Makes a must-have for NASCAR collectors and a sensational Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan gift too. Don't miss it - order now!
- A bold 1:24-scale Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car designed by Lionel Racing artists, showcasing a classic No. 88 1979 Chevrolet Camaro, a celebration of the NASCAR® driver's throwback style, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- Available for the very first time, this 1979 Camaro diecast car features a flat black base detailed with orange flames and ghosted skull motif, with the No. 88 emblazoned on the roof
- Collectible diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables in 1:24 scale
- Features over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hood, accurate header contour, detailed fuel compartment, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car, and to maintain authenticity of your collectible
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and its black and orange paint scheme make this a must-have collectible for NASCAR fans and a sensational Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan gift
- Packaged in a custom-printed box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2013 The Hamilton Collection