Officially-licensed metal diecast car showcases NASCAR® driver's 2012 championship No. 2 ride. Comes in a collectible replica Miller Lite can.
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
Winner of the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Brad Keselowski, is the first driver in the modern era to win a championship within his first 3 seasons. Now a 1:64-scale NASCAR® Dodge diecast car captures all the thrill of this unprecedented honor and his fast-as-lightning No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge, all in a striking racing collectible that is not to be missed. Best of all, your Brad Keselowski racing diecast car arrives in a replica Miller Lite can for a unique presentation and storage.
Officially licensed by NASCAR, and precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, this Brad Keselowski diecast car is available from Motorsport Editions. Decked out in Brad's winning blue Miller Lite paint scheme, this 1:64-scale Dodge diecast sports a wealth of realistic details. Plus, the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion logo appears on the roof, marking the fruits of his epic season. Don't wait to honor one of NASCAR's brightest up-and-coming stars. Order now!
- An exciting 1:64-scale Brad Keselowski Dodge diecast car showcasing his 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series winning No. 2 ride, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR®
- Brad Keselowski's Miller Lite Dodge diecast car showcases his bold No. 2 blue paint scheme, as premiered during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Collectible Brad Keselowski racing diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Brad Keselowski diecast car showcases a wealth of realistic details, including the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion logo on the roof
- Arrives in a replica Miller Lite can for a unique presentation and storage
- 1:64 scale
©2013 The Hamilton Collection