Officially licensed 1:64-scale hauler with bold Farmall graphics and slogan. Removable trailer with rear-opening door, treaded rubber tires, more.
1:64 scale, measures 13" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $69.99 US
- $15.00 US
The 1920s introduced the farming community to the Farmall tractor. With their powerful and dependable engines, it didn't take long to see their bright red-colored tractors dotting the countryside. Now celebrate this farming icon with the Farmall If It Ain't Red Hauler, a precision-engineered 1:64-scale hauler available from The Hamilton Collection. Featuring the bold Farmall slogan "If It Ain't Red, Leave It in the Shed," it's a fine Farmall collectible tribute to America's proud farming traditions.
Fully licensed by International Harvester, the Farmall If It Ain't Red Hauler is crafted in the highly collectible 1:64 scale with a detailed diecast cab and removable trailer. Gleaming chrome-colored details, a working rear door and 18 treaded rubber tires are just a few of its many authentic details. Hand-applied graphics and the slogan that Farmall enthusiasts know and love decorate both sides of this Farmall hauler. Intense demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate an American farming icon with this 1:64-scale hauler: the Farmall If It Ain't Red Hauler, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by International Harvester
- Handcrafted in the highly collectible 1:64 scale, this Farmall hauler is precision engineered with an expertly crafted diecast cab that detaches from the trailer
- Features bold hand-applied Farmall graphics and the familiar slogan, "If It Ain't Red, Leave it in the Shed" on both sides
- Shiny chrome-like details, treaded rubber tires, removable trailer with rear-opening door are just some of the many fine features included on this Farmall tribute
- 1:64 scale, measures 13" L; 33 cm L
©2013 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.