Elegant limited-edition figurines in lavish pink gowns, real feathers, pink ribbon accents, more! Portion of proceeds supports cancer research.
Measure approximately 7-1/2" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
Hope is always in style, a fact beautifully demonstrated by this very special Thomas Kinkade breast cancer charity figurine collection, inspired by the romantic artistry of Thomas Kinkade and specially designed to raise breast cancer awareness. Best of all a portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer, starting with Issue One, A Vision of Hope. Soon, this inspiring beauty will be joined by Issue Two, A Picture of Faith. Later, your collection will be enhanced by additional collectible Thomas Kinkade figurines, each a separate issue, to follow.
Each of the collectible Thomas Kinkade figurines in this collection is a Hamilton Collection exclusive, completely handcrafted and hand-painted, with soft glitter and pearlescent accents. Their symbolic outfits of glorious pink showcase the famous pink ribbon motif, and each is crowned with a breathtaking hat enhanced with delicate lace, sparkling glitter and even real feathers! These elegant turn-of-the-century-style collectible fashion figurines certainly make quite a style statement anywhere in your home - not to mention spectacular breast cancer awareness gifts - but you must hurry! Intense demand is expected for these fine limited editions, so order now! gifts. But hurry - these are limited editions, and intense demand is expected! Order now!
- An exquisite collection inspired by the romantic artistry of Thomas Kinkade and specially designed to raise breast cancer awareness, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase of this figurine collection will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer
- Each of the stunning Thomas Kinkade figurines in this collection is completely handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted in pretty shades of pink with pink ribbon motifs, symbolic of the search for a breast cancer cure
- Pink ribbon accents, soft glitter and pearlescent touches lend elegant touches to each of the collectible fashion figurine in this collection
- The collectible Thomas Kinkade breast cancer charity figurines in this collection are crowned with glorious hats, each enhanced with delicate lace, sparkling glitter and real feathers
- Enjoy this collection of Thomas Kinkade breast cancer charity figurines in your own home, or give them as spectacular breast cancer awareness gifts!
- Editions strictly limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- A Vision of Hope measures approximately 7-1/2" H; 19.1 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Thomas Kinkade Inspirations of Hope breast cancer charity figurine collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - A Vision of Hope" will be followed by "Issue Two - A Picture of Faith" and additional collectible Thomas Kinkade breast cancer charity figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Thomas Kinkade Breast-Cancer Support Victorian Figurines
Breast Cancer Charity Figurine Collection Inspired by the Romance of Thomas Kinkade Art! Raise Cancer Awareness with Donation
- Item no:
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
©2007 Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.