A first! NASCAR®-licensed 1:24-scale diecast car captures Earnhardt's winning 1989 No. 3 Monte Carlo. With raced-look paint scheme, DIN.
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
By 1989, Dale Earnhardt was already a NASCAR® legend, and he made racing history again that year. Now, for the VERY FIRST TIME, you can own a piece of that history with the Dale Earnhardt 1989 North Wilkesboro Diecast Car. Capturing all the glory of his 35th career win, this stunning Dale Earnhardt 1:24-scale diecast car marks the first time in NASCAR history, driving on radial tires, that Dale dominated the field and clinched his first in the old school big body No. 3 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Officially licensed by NASCAR, this exciting Dale Earnhardt 1989 diecast car is the very first raced-win diecast car to be released in the NASCAR Classics line, and is available from Motorsport Editions.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, the historic Dale Earnhardt 1989 North Wilkesboro Diecast Car features over 100 individual parts, including a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a special Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity. Plus, the iconic black paint scheme replicates exactly how Dale's car looked at the finish line - including every scratch, doughnut and tire scuff mark. This fine collectible diecast car is a must have for Dale Earnhardt fans. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Recreating the NASCAR® legend's history-making raced-win No. 3 in 1:24 scale, the Dale Earnhardt 1989 North Wilkesboro Diecast Car, the FIRST EVER raced-win diecast car in the NASCAR Classics line, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- Showcases Dale Earnhardt's iconic 1989 No. 3 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet Monte Carlo, the old school big body ride that he drove to his 35th career victory at North Wilkesboro Speedway in April 1989
- Dale Earnhardt diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Features over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hood, accurate header contour, detailed fuel compartment, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Dale Earnhardt 1989 diecast car and to maintain authenticity
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and the iconic black paint scheme replicating excatly how the No. 3 looked at the finish line makes this a must-have collectible and a sensational gift for Dale Earnhardt fans
- Packaged in a custom-printed box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2013 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.