Bente Schlick "Dreamscape Delight" Fairy Figurine
First-ever fairy figurine by artist Bente Schlick. Stunning fairy holds butterfly that matches wings on her back. Pearlescent, metallic finishes.
Measures 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $49.98 US
- $9.00 US
Deep in the woods, where light filters through the treetops and winged friends flutter about their day, an enchanting fairy stops to converse with her butterfly friend. Perhaps it’s to share the pleasantries of the splendor of the day or to catch up on the guarded secrets shared only among the citizens of the forest. Now, you can celebrate the mystery of fairies with the Dreamscape Delight Figurine, a first ever from acclaimed artist Bente Schlick, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection.
Working closely with Bente Schlick, this figurine is inspired by her awe-inspiring art, exquisitely handcrafted by Master Craftsmen and hand-painted according to Schlick's color palette using soft pearlescent and metallic finishes. The stunning fairy figurine inspired by the tender emotion and beauty of Schlick's mystical fairies features a flowing draped gown and striking butterfly wings. Plus, this alluring lady holds a delicate butterfly that matches the wings on her back. Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition fairy figurine, so order now!
- Escape to the beauty, wonder and mystique of fairies with the Dreamscape Delight Figurine, a first-ever from world-renowned artist Bente Schlick, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Working closely with Bente Schlick, Master Craftsmen exquisitely handcraft each figurine in artist's resin and then hand-paint it according to Schlick's color palette from her art using soft pearlescent and metallic finishes
- The stunning fairy figurine inspired by the tender emotion and beauty of Schlick's mystical fairies features a flowing draped gown and striking butterfly wings
- This alluring lady holds a delicate butterfly that matches the striking wings on her back
- Premiere issue in the Bente Schlick Secret Escape Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7" H; 17.8 cm H
©2013 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.