Fully licensed premium diecast of a '69 GTO Judge with 400 Ram Air IV engine. Precision engineered, movable parts, Hugger Orange paint scheme.
1:24 scale measures 7" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $79.98 US
- $13.00 US
Since 1964, Pontiac had made the GTO the recognized name among muscle car enthusiasts. And then, in 1969, came the GTO with so much power, so much authority, Pontiac called it "The Judge." Now, in preparation for the GTO's 50th anniversary, The Hamilton Collection brings you this 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge Diecast Car, making a piece of that amazing moment in muscle car history yours forever. Meticulously engineered, this 1:24 scale 1969 Pontiac GTO is a diecast car collector's dream, perfectly capturing the '69 GTO's unique styling, right down to the body side creases, the raised rear wing, the hand-applied graphics, and the bold Hugger Orange paint scheme.
You're sure to amazed by every authentic detail of the 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge that makes this fully licensed diecast car such an outstanding tribute. From the opening doors, forward-tilting seats, and intricately detailed interior, to the real rubber tires and the hood that lifts to reveal a manufacturer-specific 400 Ram Air IV engine, replicated down to the smallest detail, nothing has been overlooked. Over 100 parts and countless hours are spent creating each diecast car, and that means superior quality for you. But strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate the upcoming 50th anniversary of the classic Pontiac GTO with this 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge Diecast Car, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Fully licensed
- This 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge diecast car is precision engineered in 1:24 scale, replicating all of the intricate details of the highly coveted '69 GTO's unique styling, right down to the body side creases and the raised rear wing
- Open the hood of this diecast car to reveal the manufacturer-specific 400 Ram Air IV engine, replicated down to the smallest detail
- Boasting over 100 parts, this amazing diecast car features a wealth of authentic details, including doors that open to reveal forward-tilting seats and an intricately detailed interior, opening trunk, real rubber tires and much more
- Your 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge diecast car also showcases a bold Hugger Orange paint scheme and authentic, hand-applied graphics
- 1:24 scale measures 7" L; 17.8 cm L
Copyright 2013 General Motors. All Rights Reserved.
Crown Premiums copyright ©2013 All Rights Reserved.
©2013 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.