Limited-edition figurine captures first appearance of Duchess Catherine and her royal newborn in lifelike detail, including heirloom engagement ring.
Measures 7-7/8" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $49.98 US
- $9.00 US
As news of his royal birth spread across the globe, the world waited in excited anticipation to catch the first glimpse of Prince William and Kate's newborn prince! Now, celebrate the birth of the future King of England and the legacy that he will continue with the His Royal Highness, Prince George of Cambridge Figurine, a limited edition exclusively from The Hamilton Collection. Exquisitely and faithfully capturing the exciting moment in stunning detail, this beautiful figurine of former Kate Middleton and her royal baby is truly an elegant commemoration of this historical event!
From Duchess Catherine's baby blue polka dot dress and glowing smile to her royal newborn's adorable face peeking out from his white bunting, this stunning figurine is fully sculpted and superbly handcrafted in artist's resin, then painted by hand in striking authentic detail. Even Kate's heirloom blue sapphire ring is recreated with a hand-cut simulated gem. As the perfect finishing touch, she stands on a royal blue base featuring, "His Royal Highness, Prince George of Cambridge" and his birth date, July 22, 2013 in golden lettering. Peak demand is expected and the edition is limited, so don't wait - order now.
- Commemorate the moment the world was first introduced to the future King of England by his radiant mother Duchess Catherine with the His Royal Highness, Prince George of Cambridge Figurine, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- This fully sculpted Duchess Catherine and royal baby figurine is handcrafted of artist's resin to capture every enchanting detail, like Kate's radiant smile and her royal newborn's adorable face peeking out of his white bunting
- Lavished with authentic hand-painted details to highlight former Kate Middleton's glowing beauty, from her long, flowing brown locks to her baby blue polka dot dress
- The heirloom blue sapphire ring that originally belonged to Princess Diana and which William gave to Kate on their engagement day, is recreated with a dazzling hand-cut simulated gem
- She stands on a royal blue base featuring, "His Royal Highness, Prince George of Cambridge" and his birth date, July 22, 2013 in golden lettering, as the perfect commemorative touch to this historic event
- Premiere issue in The Royal Blessing Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-7/8" H; 20 cm H
- Secure yours now! Expected ship date December 15, 2013