Officially licensed 1:18-scale diecast replica with custom paint, opening doors, hood, trunk, detailed engine, rubber hoses, "chrome" accents, more.
1:18 scale measures 10-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $79.98 US
- $20.00 US
Carroll Shelby is, without a doubt, the most iconic personality in the history of race cars, forever changing the face of the American automobile industry with his legendary innovations. Now, bring home your own Shelby with this 1:18-Scale 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500E Diecast Car, a superior diecast replica of the iconic "Eleanor" showcased in the famous 2000 remake of the hit movie "Gone In 60 Seconds." Officially licensed and available from The Hamilton Collection, it presents the ultimate Shelby Mustang in big 1:18 collector's scale, the perfect diecast tribute to the spectacular GT500E Super Snake.
Every precise, diecast detail of this remarkable diecast replica is expertly engineered by Shelby Collectibles. Boasting the famous ride's glistening Pepper Grey paint treatment with sleek black racing stripes, it is crafted to mirror "Eleanor's" original glory with an all diecast body and chassis and fully functioning doors, hood and trunk. The list of authentic details is impressive, from the incredible engine with chrome-colored parts and real rubber hoses, to the fully articulated interior with racing seats, dashboard instrumentation, and working steering, to the brilliant chrome-colored wheels and trim package. We expect strong demand from diecast collectors and Mustang enthusiasts alike, so don't risk missing out on this magnificent 1967 Mustang GT500E diecast car. Order now!
- A full-throttle tribute to the most powerful Shelby GT500 ever built is magnificently presented in this 1:18-Scale 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500E Diecast Car, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed
- Expertly engineered to collectors preferred 1:18-scale by Shelby Collectibles, this 1967 Mustang diecast car perfectly showcases Carroll Shelby's most iconic engineering marvel with an all diecast body and chassis
- Perfectly mirroring all the original glory of the 1967 Shelby Mustang GT550E "Eleanor" showcased in the 2000 remake of the movie "Gone In 60 Seconds," this superior diecast replica boasts a glistening Pepper Grey paint treatment with sleek black racing stripes and a brilliant chrome-colored trim package and wheels
- The functioning trunk and doors open to reveal a fully articulated interior with racing seats, dashboard instrumentation, working steering and more, while under the hood you'll discover a highly detailed engine compartment complete with chrome-colored parts and real rubber hoses
- This 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500E Eleanor diecast replica is sure to delight any diecast collector or Mustang enthusiast
- 1:18 scale measures 10-1/2" L; 26.7 cm L
Shelby Series 1, Shelby Daytona Coupe, Shelby Cobra 427 S/C, Shelby GT350, Shelby GT500, the CS Design, the Cobra Snake Design, and Shelby American, Inc. are the trademarks and trade names of Carroll Shelby, Licensing Inc. and are used under license. Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. www.ford.com.
©2013 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.