First-ever breast cancer awareness figurines inspired by the artistry of Jody Bergsma. Crystalline swirls, pink ribbon motifs, inscriptions, more.
Measure approximately 6" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
Fairies bring hope and inspiration! This first-ever breast cancer awareness fairy figurine collection inspired by the work of world-renowned artist Jody Bergsma brings hope that a cure will be found. Each collectible fairy figurine in this collection is sure to enchant you with her graceful style and an inspirational message inscribed on her crystalline base. Your collection beings with Issue One, Hope and is followed by Issue Two, Faith, then issue Three, Promise, and additional Jody Bergsma fairy figurines, each a separate issue to follow.
Each issue in this breast cancer awareness fairy collection, exclusively from the Hamilton Collection, soars with hope for a cure. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each issue in this collection will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer. Every figurine is handcrafted of artist's resin for intricate detail and the hand-set simulated jewels sparkle with enchanting beauty. Makes a meaningful addition to your own collection and a wonderful gift. Edition is limited, and high demand is expected. Order now!
- The first-ever collection of breast cancer awareness fairy figurines inspired by the enchanting artistry of internationally-acclaimed artist Jody Bergsma, available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each issue in this collection will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer
- Each collectible fairy figurine in this collection is handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted for delicate and intricate detail,
- Each fairy figurine is carefully crafted to bring Ms. Bergsma's artistry to life: the perfect faces, the beautiful butterfly wings, the sculpted awareness ribbons and the softly tinted crystalline swirls that catch the light
- An inspirational message is inscribed on the base of each figurine as a reminder that a cure will one day be found
- Editions limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 6" H; 15.2 cm H
- Reserves the entire Jody Bergsma's On Wings of Hope Fairy Figurine Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection or miss a single issue in this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every other month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Hope," will be followed by "Issue Two - Faith," "Issue Three - Promise," "Issue Four - Believe," and additional collectible fairy figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Jody Bergsma's On Wings Of Hope Figurine Collection
Exclusive! Jody Bergsma's First-Ever Breast Cancer Awareness Fairy Figurine Collection Soars with Hope! Limited-Edition!
- Item no:
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
©2009 The Hamilton Collection. All rights reserved.
©Bergsma Gallery www.bergsma.com