1:24-Scale Kevin Harvick No. 4 2015 Budweiser Diecast Car
NASCAR®-licensed metal diecast car sports Kevin Harvick's 2015 Budweiser® paint scheme. DIN, collector-grade window box, over 180 parts.
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
Season after season, NASCAR® favorite Kevin Harvick continues to thrill his fans. Fresh from winning the 2014 Sprint Cup Series Championship, Harvick gets back in the saddle for another exciting year. Now, you can bring home the Kevin Harvick No. 4 Budweiser® 2015 Diecast Car, showcasing his primary red and white paint scheme in glorious 1:24 scale. This dynamic Kevin Harvick Budweiser collectible diecast car is officially licensed by NASCAR and available from Motorsport Editions.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, this Kevin Harvick 2015 Sprint Cup Series diecast car features over 180 individual parts, including a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and roof flap, accurate header contour and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity. The Kevin Harvick No. 4 Budweiser 2015 Diecast Car is an important collectible for followers and NASCAR fans, so don't miss it. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Honor your favorite NASCAR® driver's bid for another checkered flag-waving year with the Kevin Harvick No. 4 Budweiser® 2015 Diecast Car, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- This Kevin Harvick Budweiser diecast car showcases his riveting red and white No. 4 paint scheme, as premiered during the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Collectible diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables in dynamic 1:24 scale
- Features over 180 total parts, including diecast body, chassis, and tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk, accurate header contour, detailed interior, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and roof flap, and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Kevin Harvick Sprint Cup diecast car, and to maintain authenticity
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics, hood pins, and the dynamic Budweiser paint scheme make this a must-have collectible and a sensational gift for Kevin Harvick fans
- Packaged in a collector-grade window box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2015 The Hamilton Collection