Breast cancer support elephant figurines from Margaret Le Van with real feather, hand-etched patterns, glitter and more. Portion of proceeds donated.
From The Hamilton Collection
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
An elephant with an upturned trunk is believed to bring good fortune. These precious pachyderms strut their stuff to help find a cure in this collectible breast cancer support elephant figurine collection, a first-ever collection especially designed by accomplished artist Margaret Le Van. Your collection begins with Issue One, Reach High for Hope. Soon your collection continues with Issue Two, Uplifting Compassion, Issue Three, A March of Love and additional collectible breast cancer support elephant figurines, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Be inspired by the good fortune of hope with this collectible breast cancer support elephant figurine collection, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to help raise breast cancer awareness and fund research. Handcrafted of artist's resin and lovingly hand-painted, each of the elephant figurines in this collection is lavished with marabou, simulated gems, glitter and more. Plus, each boasts lifelike lashes, a signature of Ms. Le Van's whimsical art! Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition elephant figurine. Don't miss out - order now!
- Never forget that hope for a breast cancer cure is within reach with this first-ever breast cancer support elephant figurine collection designed by acclaimed artist Margaret Le Van, only from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer
- Each of the elephant figurines in this collection is expertly handcrafted of artist's resin and masterfully hand-painted for exciting detail, including the elephants' glamorous eyes, hope-filled trunks, fanciful tails and lifelike lashes, a trademark of Ms. Le Van's art
- Figurines boast a fabulous mix of materials, real marabou feathers, pink ribbons, faceted pink ice simulated gems and hand-etched patterns generously sprinkled with glitter
- Editions strictly limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 4" H; 10.2 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible breast cancer support elephant figurine collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Reach High for Hope" will be followed by "Issue Two - Uplifting Compassion," "Issue Three - A March of Love," and additional issues of collectible breast cancer support elephant figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Margaret Le Van Pink Elephant Figurines
Breast Cancer Support Elephant Figurine Collection with Trunks Held High for Hope! Posh Designs by Artist Margaret Le Van
- Item no:
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.