A First-Ever! Limited-edition licensed replica Budweiser cans chronicle history from 1936-2009. Custom-designed display, FREE collector cards.
Cans measure 4-3/4" to 5-1/4" H; display case is 18" L x 16" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $24.99 US
- $8.99 US
Since 1876, Budweiser has been brewed by Anheuser-Busch, the first brewer to ever offer beer in convenient cans. Now you can toast the rich and historic legacy of the iconic brewer with a first-ever collectible Budweiser replica beer cans collection, featuring authentically crafted replicas of vintage-style Budweiser cans that capture the evolution of the King of Beers®. Your journey through history with the Great American Lager begins with Issue One, 1936, featuring the patented "Eagle Claw" design. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, 1942, followed by Issue Three, 1945, each a separate issue to follow.‡ After you've acquired Issue Three, you will receive a custom-designed display case, plus the remaining 7 collectible Budweiser beer cans, as part of one shipment, so you can enjoy and display your entire collection without having to wait!
Available from The Hamilton Collection, each exclusive vintage-style Budweiser can in this Ultimate Budweiser Beer Can Collection includes a FREE collector card highlighting the exciting history behind each unique design. Handcrafted of artist's resin, this must-have collection boasts original Budweiser logos and styling, genuine Anheuser-Busch graphics and shiny hand-painted metallic accents, for a presentation any Budweiser fan would be proud to call their own. What's more, each collectible Budweiser beer can you receive is licensed by Anheuser-Busch, ensuring the authenticity of your collectible. This limited-edition vintage-style Budweiser collection is not available in stores, so don't wait to secure yours. Order now!
- A first-ever collection of exclusive vintage-style Budweiser replica beer cans chronicling the rich history of the Great American Lager, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Licensed by Anheuser-Busch
- From 1936's patented "Eagle Claw" design to the more modern "Tab Top" can of 1964, and all the way to 2009, experience the evolution of Budweiser beer cans with each stunning replica in this must-have Ultimate Budweiser Beer Can Collection
- Handcrafted of artist's resin, each vintage-style Budweiser beer can in your collection boasts original styling and Budweiser logos, genuine Anheuser-Busch graphics and shiny hand-painted metallic accents
- FREE collector cards accompany each replica Budweiser beer can, highlighting the exciting history behind each design
- The custom-designed tabletop display, emblazoned with Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch name and logo decals, is crafted of wood, and allows you to showcase your entire collection in grand style, marked by brass date plaques
- Editions limited to only 95 castings days, so order now
- Each replica beer can is hand-numbered with a matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Cans measure approximately 4-3/4" to 5-1/4" H; 12 cm to 13.3 cm H; display case measures 18" L x 16" H; 45.7 cm L x 40.6 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Ultimate Budweiser Beer Can Tabletop Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1936" will be followed by "Issue Two - 1942," and "Issue Three - 1945;" Issue Four will include the custom-designed tabletop display case and the remaining 7 replica cans as part of one convenient shipment, however you will only be billed for one issue per month, for the same low issue price (plus shipping and service)
- Buy This Item Now:
- Historic Vintage Budweiser Can Replicas With Collector Cards
Exclusive Budweiser Beer Cans Collection Chronicles Historical Evolution of the King of Beers®! Not Available In Stores!
- Item no:
- $24.99 US
- $8.99 US
Replica cans contain no beer.
©2010 Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
©2010 The Hamilton Collection