Patriotic ladies in stars-and-stripes fashions, each figurine is named for a stanza from the National Anthem. Exclusive limited-editions.
Measure approximately 6-3/4" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.99 US
- $8.99 US
What a stylish way to express the American Spirit! The exquisite Victorian patriotic ladies in this figurine collection are named for a stanza from America's national anthem and wear stunning patriotic-themed ensembles. Beginning with Issue One, O! Say Can You See, your collection continues with Issue Two, The Twilight's Last Gleaming. Soon, you will receive Issue Three, Broad Stripes And Bright Stars and additional collectible patriotic lady figurines, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Thomas Kinkade's magnificent artistry and the liberty we cherish as Americans are celebrated with this collection available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection. This glorious series features lovely handcrafted lady figurines attired in elegant turn-of-the-century patriotic dresses inspired by stars-and-stripes and with patriotic motifs and colors, all meticulously hand-painted. High demand is expected for this wonderful limited-edition 4th of July decor, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate the American spirit in style with this Freedom's In Fashion Victorian lady figurine collection, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- An exciting series of handcrafted limited-editions inspired by the artistry of Thomas Kinkade and created to celebrate our patriotic pride
- Attired in elegant turn-of-the-century patriotic dresses with red, white and blue motifs, all meticulously hand-painted
- Perfect 4th of July decor for your home, or a wonderful gift for a fellow American
- Editions are limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 6-3/4" H; 17.1 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Thomas Kinkade Freedom's In Fashion Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - O! Say Can You See," will be followed by "Issue Two - The Twilight's Last Gleaming," "Issue Three - Broad Stripes And Bright Stars," "Issue Four - So Gallantly Streaming," "Issue Five - The Rockets' Red Glare," "Issue Six - Our Flag Was Still There," and additional Victorian patriotic lady figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Thomas Kinkade American Pride Victorian Lady Figurines
Celebrate National Pride with These Victorian Patriotic Ladies by Thomas Kinkade! Figurines Wear Elegant Patriotic Dresses!
- Item no:
- $39.99 US
- $8.99 US
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.