Limited editions. Jasmine's wide-eyed fairies ride to end breast cancer. Pink awareness ribbons; artist's Remarque. Portion of proceeds donated.
Measure approximately 6" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
There can never be enough support for breast cancer awareness. So go ahead, put it into full throttle with this breast cancer support pink motorcycle figurine collection, featuring award-winning artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith's wide-eyed fairies rolling on stylish custom bikes, ready to end breast cancer. Beginning with Issue One, On a Roll with Hope, soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Peaceful Rider, Issue Three, Courageous Cruiser, and additional fairy figurines, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, each limited-edition breast cancer support fairy keepsake figurine in this collection is handcrafted in artist's resin, meticulously hand-painted for exquisite details and features a Jasmine Becket-Griffith fairy riding a custom-designed motorcycle. Each wide-eyed pixie is proudly dressed in pink and black "leathers" with awareness ribbons on her outfit, wings and bike. Hand-applied glitter, chrome accents and breast cancer awareness ribbon patterns, decals and sculpted designs add more charm to each issue. Each fairy is also stamped with artist's Remarque, specially designed by Jasmine, just for this collection. Best of all a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each figurine will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Join the quest for a breast cancer cure with this charming breast cancer support fairy figurine collection by award-winning artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- Help support breast cancer awareness! A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each figurine will be donated to help find a cure for breast cancer
- Handcrafted in artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted, each meaningful keepsake figurine in this collection features Jasmine's signature wide-eyed fairy figurine riding a custom motorcycle as she's stoked for speed in the search for a cure
- Each wide-eyed pixie is proudly dressed in pink and black leathers with awareness ribbons on her outfit, wings, and bike
- Hand-applied glitter, chrome accents and breast cancer awareness ribbon patterns, decals and sculpted designs add more charm to each issue
- Stamped with the artist's Remarque, specially designed for this collection
- Editions are limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 6" L; 15.2 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible On the Wings of Hope Fairy Riders Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - On a Roll with Hope," will be followed by "Issue Two - Peaceful Rider," "Issue Three - Courageous Cruiser," "Issue Four - In the Fast Lane to Faith," and additional fairy figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Jasmine Becket-Griffith Breast Cancer Support Riders
Breast Cancer Support Figurine Collection! Jasmine Becket-Griffith Fairies on Pink Motorcycles! Chrome Accents and Glitter!
- Item no:
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved