Limited-edition figurines in pink damask patterns with real ribbons and feathers. A first-ever collection! Portion of proceeds donated.
Measure approximately 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
Experience the power of pink! Be inspired by the strength and beauty of people joined together in support of a cure for breast cancer with this first-ever collection of damask-adorned figurines. Elegant lady figurines in this collection are each adorned with a unique flowing gown with intricate pink and white damask patterns, created especially for this collection. Your hope-filled collection begins with Issue One, Ribbons of Support. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two, Luxurious Pink Hope, then Issue Three, Elegance and Love and additional Damask Damsels For Hope Figurines, each a separate issue to follow.
This inspirational collection is handcrafted, then hand-painted and finished with a high-gloss glaze for lasting beauty. Each figurine in this collection is adorned with real ribbon accents and real feathers in her wide-brimmed hat. Just like damask, supporting a worthy cause is timeless. These lovely ladies are exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, and a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each figurine will be donated to help fight for a cure for breast cancer. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A first-ever collection of damask-adorned figurines, inspired by the strength and beauty of women, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- Pink ribbon lady figurines are handcrafted in artist's resin by master craftsmen, then hand-painted and finished with a high-gloss glaze for lasting beauty
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each elegant lady damask figurine will be donated to help fight for a cure for breast cancer
- Elegant lady figurines in this collection are each adorned with a unique flowing gown of timeless pink and white damask patterns, created especially for this collection
- Each figurine in this collection is also adorned with real ribbon accents and real feathers in her beautiful, wide-brimmed hat
- Editions are limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 7" H; 17.8 cm H
- Reserves the entire Damask Damsels for Hope Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Ribbons of Support" will be followed by "Issue Two - Luxurious Pink Hope," next you'll receive "Issue Three - Elegance and Love," then "Issue Four - Comforting Compassion," and additional Damask Damsels for Hope Figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Breast Cancer Charity Figurines In Damask-Patterned Gowns
Pink Ribbon Lady Figurine Collection with Elegant Lady in Gown of White and Pink Damask Patterns. Join the Fight for a Cure!
- Item no:
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US