Fully-licensed 1:24 scale diecast cars sport Kevin Harvick's 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series paint schemes. With over 100 parts and DIN.
1:24 scale measure 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
A fierce competitor with a winning record - including his 2007 victory at the DAYTONA 500® - Kevin Harvick® is setting his sights on the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Join Kevin as you rev up a salute with the Kevin Harvick diecast car collection, sporting his bold paint schemes from the 2011 season. Things get moving beginning with Issue One, the Kevin Harvick No. 29 Budweiser® 2011 Sprint Cup diecast car. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, the Kevin Harvick No. 29 Budweiser Military Tribute 2011 Sprint Cup diecast car, and additional Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Fully licensed by NASCAR®, and available from Motorsport Editions, each exciting Kevin Harvick car in your collection features a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk and roof flaps, accurate header contour and opening roof flaps, replica roof camera and more. Crafted with over 100 individual parts, and imprinted with a special DIN (diecast identification number) for registration, these thrilling collectible diecast cars are a must-have for Kevin Harvick fans. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A dynamic 1:24 scale 2011 Kevin Harvick® diecast car collection, available from Motorsport Editions
- Fully licensed by NASCAR®
- Each dynamic diecast car in your collection showcases one of Kevin Harvick's 2011 paint schemes, as premiered during the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Your Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast cars are precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale
- Feature over 100 total parts, including accurate header contours and simulated exhaust openings, detailed fuel and trunk compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, opening hoods, trunks and roof flaps, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Numbers - DINs - are visible through the back windows for registration of your Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast cars, and to maintain authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and bold 2011 paint schemes make the Kevin Harvick diecast car collection a must-have for Kevin Harvick fans
- 1:24 scale measure 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Kevin Harvick Elite Paint Schemes Diecast Car Collection from Motorsport Editions in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Kevin Harvick No. 29 Budweiser® 2011 Sprint Cup diecast car" will be followed by "Issue Two - the Kevin Harvick No. 29 Budweiser Military Tribute 2011 Sprint Cup diecast car" and additional Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast cars as they become available
2011 Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.