Limited editions. Handcrafted dragon figurines inspired by the 10 rarest gems in the world and the artistic mind of Blake Jensen. Hand-polished.
Measure approximately 3" to 3-1/2" H; display measures 12" W x 12" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $24.99 US
- $8.99 US
Borne from the smoldering depths within the earth, the ferocious fire-breathing dragon was believed to be an all-powerful creature who fiercely guarded his precious treasures from mankind. Introducing the Rarest Gem Dragons of the World Figurine Collection, inspired by the fantasy dragons of acclaimed English artist Blake Jensen and the 10 rarest gemstones known to man. Sparkling with fiery brilliance, your stunning dragon figurine collection begins with Issue One, Spirit of the Red Diamond. Soon, you will receive Issue Two, Spirit of the Jadeite, followed by Issue Three, the Custom Display, custom designed with recessed shelves to perfectly fit each dragon sculpture. Each issue will arrive separately. After you've acquired Issue Three, you will receive the remaining 8 collectible dragon figurines as Issue Four, so you can enjoy and display your entire collection without having to wait! You will be billed for each remaining figurine one at a time at the same low issue price (plus shipping and service).
Available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, each magnificent dragon figurine in this collection is handcrafted of sparkling crystalline and hand-polished to beautifully reflect the majesty of artist Blake Jensen's original drawing and the intricate facets found in the precious gem it signifies. The result is a collection of sculptural dragons that gleam with breathtaking beauty! Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- A stunning dragon figurine collection inspired by the fantasy dragons of acclaimed English artist Blake Jensen and the 10 rarest gems in the world, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Each dragon figurine in this collection is handcrafted of sparkling crystalline and hand-polished to reflect the brilliant clarity of the rare gems they represent
- Custom-designed display features 10 recessed shelves to perfectly fit each dragon figurine
- Editions are limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 3" to 3-1/2" H; 7.6 cm to 8.9 cm; display measures 12" W x 12" H; 30.5 cm H to 30.5 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Rarest Gem Dragons Of The World Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Issues One, Two and Three will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. Subsequent figurines will arrive in one shipment as Issue Four, but you will be billed for one figurine per month. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Spirit of the Red Diamond," will be followed by "Issue Two - Spirit of Jadeite," "Issue Three - Custom Display,"; Issue Four will include the remaining 8 dragon figurines as part of one convenient shipment, however you will only be billed for one issue per month, for the same low issue price (plus shipping and service)
- Buy This Item Now:
- Blake Jensen Crystalline Gem Dragon Figurine Collection
Exclusive Dragon Figurine Collection Inspired by the 10 Rarest Gemstones Known to Man and The Artistry of Blake Jensen!
- Item no:
- $24.99 US
- $8.99 US
©2011 The Hamilton Collection.