First-ever collection of Victorian lady figurines inspired by "Lamplight Village." Handcrafted, with pearlescent finishes, glitter. Limited editions!
Measure approximately 7-1/4" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
In the idyllic Victorian-era world of "Lamplight Village," life is always tranquil, elegant and charming. Now the Painter of Light's remarkable vision comes to life in this first-ever Thomas Kinkade elegant woman figurine collection inspired by one of his most beloved paintings, "Lamplight Village". Available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, you will catch a vivid glimpse of the lovely ladies that dwell in the village beginning with Issue One, Love Letters from Lamplight Village. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, A Beautiful Bonnet to Wear for My Beau and Issue Three, Sweets for My Honey. Additional Thomas Kinkade Victorian elegant woman figurines, each a separate issue, will follow.
Impeccably handcrafted by skilled artisans and carefully painted by hand, each elegant woman figurine in this collection showcases a wealth of magnificent details, and is graced with a pearlescent finish and hand-applied glitter. Each beauty represents a different aspect of life in Lamplight Village - from mailing love letters to a sweetheart, to taking trips to the florist and hat shop - and that is reflected in her stylish ensemble and accessories. Plus, there's a special touch - each elegant woman figurine wears a miniature golden lantern - Thomas Kinkade's trademark symbol. Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition elegant woman figurine collection, so don't miss it. Order now!
- The first-ever collection of Victorian-era-inspired elegant woman figurines inspired by acclaimed artist Thomas Kinkade's beloved "Lamplight Village" painting, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- Each Thomas Kinkade elegant woman figurine in this collection is expertly handcrafted of artist's resin and painted by hand with a pearlescent finish to capture the true spirit of the Painter of Light's artwork
- Collection depicts Victorian-era ladies in daily excursions that represent the different aspects of life in Lamplight Village
- Each lovely lady sparkles with hand-applied glitter, and is graced with a miniature golden lantern - Thomas Kinkade's trademark symbol of light
- Editions are limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 7-1/4" H; 18.4 cm H
- Reserves the entire Ladies Of Lamplight Village Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection or miss a single issue in this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every other month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Love Letters from Lamplight Village," will be followed by "Issue Two - A Beautiful Bonnet to Wear for My Beau," and "Issue Three - Sweets for My Honey," then "Issue Four - Flowers to Fill My Home," and additional Thomas Kinkade elegant woman figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Thomas Kinkade's Lamplight Village-Inspired Victorian Ladies
Thomas Kinkade Elegant Woman Figurine Collection Transports You to the Idyllic World of His Beloved "Lamplight Village"
- Item no:
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.