Precision engineered diecast replicas of famous International Harvester tractors. Each with official Farmall paint scheme and hand-applied logos.
1:16 scale, measure approximately 9-1/2" L
- $89.97 US
- $20.00 US
For decades, International Harvester tractors helped revolutionize and modernize farming in America. Now, celebrate this American icon with the Revolutionary Red Farmall diecast tractor collection, available from The Hamilton Collection. Featuring hand-selected diecast replicas of the most famous Farmall red tractors, your collection begins with Issue One, Farmall 400 Diesel Wide. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two and additional Farmall diecast tractors, each a separate issue to follow.‡
Officially licensed by International Harvester, each vintage tractor in this collection is precision crafted with finely-detailed individual parts, plus added extras including metal wheel inserts, steerable front end, direct imprinted fully decorated gauges and rubber wheels that roll. Each tractor diecast is hand-painted with a Farmall red paint scheme and boasts hand-applied logos, ensuring the authenticity of these exciting Farmall collectibles. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate a beloved American farming tradition with this Farmall diecast tractor collection celebrating the most famous vintage Farmall workhorses, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by International Harvester
- Precision engineered in the collector's preferred 1:16 scale and hand-painted in the official Farmall red paint scheme with hand-applied logos
- Each diecast tractor in this collection features finely-detailed individual parts, plus added extras including metal wheel inserts, steerable front end, direct imprinted fully decorated gauges and logos and rubber wheels that roll
- 1:16 scale, measure approximately 9-1/2" L; 24.1 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Revolutionary Red Diecast Tractor Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Farmall 400 Diesel Wide Front," will be followed by Issue Two and additional Farmall collectibles as they become available
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All rights reserved.