Officially-licensed 1:24 scale diecast cars sport Dale Jr.'s 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series paint schemes. With over 100 parts and DIN.
1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is on a roll for 2012, with only great things expected around the bend! Now you can celebrate the winning determination of one of NASCAR®'s most popular drivers with this Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car collection, sporting his elite No. 88 paint schemes from the 2012 Sprint Cup Series season. Things get amped up beginning with Issue One, the Diet Mountain Dew diecast car. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, the National Guard diecast car, Issue Three, the AMP Energy diecast car and additional Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Officially licensed by NASCAR and available from Motorsport Editions, each Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car in your collection is precision made in 1:24 scale and crafted to the highest of standards. With over 100 individual parts, including diecast body and chassis tie-rod assembly, opening hoods, detailed fuel compartments, accurate header contours, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more, this dynamic Dale Jr. collection is a must have for any collector and makes a bold NASCAR fan gift too. Plus, each car is imprinted with a special Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- An exciting 1:24-scale Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car collection sporting his No. 88 paint schemes from the 2012 season, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR®
- Each diecast car in your collection showcases one of Dale Jr.'s elite paint schemes, as premiered during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- This Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car collection is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale
- Feature over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hoods, accurate header contours, detailed fuel compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 diecast cars, and to maintain authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and bold 2012 paint schemes make this diecast car collection a must-have for Dale Jr. fans and a sensational NASCAR fan gift
- Packaged in a custom-printed boxes
- 1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Dale Jr. No. 88 2012 Paint Scheme Diecast Car Collection from Motorsport Editions in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Diet Mountain Dew diecast car" will be followed by "Issue Two - the National Guard diecast car," "Issue Three - the AMP Energy diecast car" and additional Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast cars as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Dale Jr. No. 88 2012 Sprint Cup Diecast Car Collection
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Diecast Car Collection Showcases Elite No. 88 Paint Schemes from the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series!
- Item no:
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
©2012 The Hamilton Collection