NASCAR®-licensed metal diecast cars showcase Jimmie Johnson's No. 48 paint schemes from the 2012 season. Feature over 100 parts and DINs.
1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
The NASCAR® track is a place of glory for favorite driver Jimmie Johnson! Between 2006 and 2010, he secured 5 consecutive Sprint Cup Series championships and now he's ready to take 2012 by storm. Join in all the exciting action when you bring home this Jimmie Johnson diecast car collection, officially licensed by NASCAR and Hendrick Motorsports, and available from Motorsport Editions. Jimmie's bold and vibrant No. 48 paint schemes from the 2012 season roll out beginning with Issue One, the Lowe's diecast car. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, and additional Jimmie Johnson diecast cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Each diecast car in this collection is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, and features over 100 individual parts, including a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a special Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity of your collection. These fine Jimmie Johnson collectibles are a must have for NASCAR followers, and make great gifts for fans too. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- An exciting 1:24-scale Jimmie Johnson diecast car collection showcasing his 2012 NASCAR® paint schemes and celebrating the 5-time Sprint Cup Series champ, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR and Hendrick Motorsports
- Each diecast car in this collection showcases one of Jimmie Johnson's No. 48 paint schemes, as premiered during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Your Jimmie Johnson diecast car collection is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Feature over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hoods, accurate header contours, detailed fuel compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Numbers - DINs - are visible through the back windows for registration of your Jimmie Johnson No. 48 diecast cars, and to maintain authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and vibrant 2012 paint schemes make these diecast cars must-have Jimmie Johnson collectibles for fans
- Packaged in a custom-printed boxes
- 1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Jimmie Johnson No. 48 Paint Scheme Diecast Car Collection from Motorsport Editions in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Lowe's diecast car" will be followed by "Issue Two" and additional Jimmie Johnson diecast cars as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Jimmie Johnson 2012 Sprint Cup No. 48 Diecast Car Collection
NASCAR® Jimmie Johnson Diecast Car Collection Rolls Out the Champion's 2012 Rides! Great Jimmie Johnson Collectibles
- Item no:
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
©2012 The Hamilton Collection