NASCAR®-licensed metal diecast cars showcase Kevin Harvick's No. 29 paint schemes from the 2012 season. Feature DINs and over 100 parts.
1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $119.96 US
- $18.00 US
NASCAR® driver Kevin Harvick is gearing up for the 2012 Sprint Cup Series, and now is your chance to get a piece of the action. Cheer on your favorite NASCAR hero when you bring home this 1:24-scale Kevin Harvick diecast car collection, officially licensed by NASCAR, and available from Motorsport Editions. Kevin's dynamic No. 29 paint schemes roll out beginning with Issue One, the Budweiser® 2012 Rampage Finish Diecast Car. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, the Jimmy John's® 2012 Diecast Car, and additional Kevin Harvick collectible diecast cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Each diecast car in this Kevin Harvick diecast car collection is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, and features over 100 individual parts, including a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity of your collection. These fine Kevin Harvick collectibles are a must have for NASCAR followers, and make great gifts for fans too. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A dynamic 1:24-scale Kevin Harvick diecast car collection showcasing his No. 29 Chevy Impala and his 2012 NASCAR® paint schemes, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- Each diecast car in this collection showcases one of Kevin Harvick's No. 29 paint schemes, as premiered during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Your Kevin Harvick diecast car collection is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Feature over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hoods, accurate header contours, detailed fuel compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Numbers - DINs - are visible through the back windows for registration of your Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast cars, and to maintain authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and vibrant 2012 paint schemes make these diecast cars must-have Kevin Harvick collectibles for fans
- Packaged in custom-printed boxes
- 1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Kevin Harvick 2012 Paint Schemes Diecast Car Collection from Motorsport Editions in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Budweiser® 2012 Rampage Finish Diecast Car" will be followed by "Issue Two - the Jimmy John's 2012 Diecast Car" and additional Kevin Harvick collectible diecast cars as they become available
©2012 The Hamilton Collection