Officially-licensed 1:24 scale metal diecast car collection features Kyle Busch's 2012 paint schemes. With DINs, opening hoods and trunks, more.
1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
NASCAR®'s Kyle Busch is ready to ramp up the action in 2012 and his No. 18 Toyota Camry is guaranteed to be sporting some super-charged paint schemes. Be sure to catch them all with this Kyle Busch diecast car collection, licensed by NASCAR and Joe Gibbs Racing, and available from Motorsport Editions. Kyle's dynamic paint schemes roll out beginning with Issue One, the Kyle Busch No. 18 M&M'S® Ms. Brown 2012 Diecast Car. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, and additional Kyle Busch diecast cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Each Kyle Busch No. 18 diecast car in this collection is precision engineered and loaded with over 100 total parts. With accurate header contours and simulated exhaust openings, detailed fuel and trunk compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, opening hoods, trunks and roof flaps, working steering and more, this diecast car collection is a must have, and makes a great Kyle Busch fan gift. Plus, each car is imprinted with a special DIN (Diecast Identification Number) for registration, and to maintain the authenticity of your collection. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- NASCAR® driver Kyle Busch rolls out a dynamic diecast car collection showcasing his elite 2012 paint schemes, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR and Joe Gibbs Racing
- Each Kyle Busch diecast car in your collection sports one of the race car driver's paint schemes, as premiered during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale, and feature over 100 parts
- Feature over 100 total parts, including accurate header contours and simulated exhaust openings, detailed fuel and trunk compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail with valve covers, opening hoods, trunks and roof flaps, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Numbers - DINs - are visible through the back windows for registration of your collectible Kyle Busch diecast cars, and to maintain the authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and Kyle's elite paint schemes make this a must-have collection and a great Kyle Busch fan gift
- 1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible le Busch No. 18 2012 Paint Schemes Diecast Car Collection from Motorsport Editions in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Kyle Busch No. 18 M&M'S® Ms. Brown 2012 Diecast Car" will be followed by "Issue Two," and additional Kyle Busch diecast cars as they become available
©2012 The Hamilton Collection