Precision engineered 1:16-scale diecast replicas of some of the most popular small chore tractors. Official Farmall paint schemes, hand-applied logos.
1:16 scale, measure approximately 6" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $99.99 US
- $20.00 US
After World War II, small acreage farmers said good-bye to their old horse and mule teams and changed the way they worked forever with their Farmall Cub tractors! Now, celebrate this American icon with the Powered by Red Farmall Diecast Tractor Collection, available from The Hamilton Collection. Featuring 1:16-scale diecast replicas of these history-making tractors, your collection begins with Issue One, Farmall 1948 Farmall Cub With Model 174 Planter. Soon, your collection continues with Issue Two, Farmall 450 Styled Cub, followed by Issue Three, Farmall 450 Cub Lo-Boy and additional Farmall diecast tractors, each a separate issue to follow.
Officially licensed by International Harvester, each 1:16-scale diecast collectible tractor in this collection is precision-engineered with finely-detailed individual parts including sturdy rubber wheels that really roll and more. Plus, each diecast tractor is hand-painted with an official Farmall red paint scheme and boasts hand-applied logos and graphics. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate the most legendary Farmall Cub models with this Powered by Red Farmall Diecast Tractor Collection, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by International Harvester
- Precision-engineered in the collector's preferred 1:16 scale by SpecCast Collectibles, hand-painted in the official Farmall red paint scheme with hand-applied graphics
- Each diecast tractor in this collection features authentic styling of finely-detailed individual parts including rubber wheels that really roll, working steering, and more
- 1:16 scale, measure approximately 6" L; 15.2 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Powered By Red Diecast Tractor Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1948 Farmall Cub With Model 174 Planter," will be followed by "Issue Two - Farmall 450 Styled Cub," "Issue Three - Farmall 450 Cub Lo-Boy," and additional Farmall collectibles as they become available
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All rights reserved.