Officially-licensed 1:24-scale diecast cars sport Dale Jr.'s 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series paint schemes. With over 100 parts and DIN.
1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
Another year at the track always looks good for NASCAR®'s most popular driver, Dale Earnhardt Jr.! The 2013 Chase is no exception and this dynamic NASCAR® diecast car collection wants to help you capture every exciting moment. Now you have a great opportunity to own each of Dale Jr.'s 2013 No. 88 paint schemes in stunning 1:24-scale diecast glory beginning with Issue One, the Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 National Guard 2013 Diecast Car. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two and additional Dale Jr. No. 88 diecast cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Officially licensed by NASCAR and available from Motorsport Editions, each NASCAR diecast car in your collection is precision made in 1:24 scale and crafted to the highest of standards. With over 100 individual parts, including diecast body and chassis tie-rod assembly, opening hoods, detailed fuel compartments, accurate header contours, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more, this dynamic Dale Jr. No. 88 diecast car collection is a must have for any collector and makes a bold NASCAR fan gift too. Plus, each car is imprinted with a special Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration and to maintain authenticity. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- An exciting 1:24-scale NASCAR® diecast car collection showcasing Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 paint schemes from the 2013 Sprint Cup® season, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- Each diecast car in your collection showcases one of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 paint schemes, as premiered during the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- This Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car collection is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale
- Feature over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hoods, accurate header contours, detailed fuel compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 diecast cars, and to maintain authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and bold 2013 paint schemes make this diecast car collection a must-have for Dale Jr. fans and a sensational NASCAR fan gift
- Packaged in a custom-printed boxes
- 1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 2013 Diecast Car Collection from Motorsport Editions in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 National Guard 2013 Diecast Car" will be followed by "Issue Two" and additional Dale Jr. No. 88 diecast cars as they become available
©2013 The Hamilton Collection