NASCAR®-licensed metal diecast cars showcase Kevin Harvick's No. 29 paint schemes from the 2013 season. Feature DINs and over 100 parts.
1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L
From The Hamilton Collection
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
The 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series is gearing up to be sensational thanks to driver Kevn Harvick and his No. 29. Celebrate his efforts all season long with this 1:24-scale NASCAR®-licensed diecast car collection, available from Motorsport Editions. Own each of Kevin Harvick's 2013 No. 29 paint schemes beginning with Issue One, the Kevin Harvick No. 29 Budweiser® 2013 Diecast Car. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two and additional Kevin Harvick No. 29 collectible diecast cars, each a separate issue to follow.
Each NASCAR diecast car in your collection is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, and features over 100 individual parts, including a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity of your collection. These fine Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast cars are a must have for NASCAR followers, and make great gifts for fans too. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- A bold 1:24-scale NASCAR® diecast car collection featuring Kevin Harvick's No. 29 Chevrolet Impala and his 2013 Sprint Cup® paint schemes, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR
- Each No. 29 diecast car in this collection showcases one of Kevin Harvick's dynamic paint schemes, as premiered during the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Your Kevin Harvick diecast car collection is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Feature over 100 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hoods, accurate header contours, detailed fuel compartments, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Numbers - DINs - are visible through the back windows for registration of your Kevin Harvick No. 29 diecast cars, and to maintain authenticity of your collection
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and vibrant 2012 paint schemes make these diecast cars must-have Kevin Harvick collectibles for fans
- Packaged in custom-printed boxes
- 1:24 scale, measure 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
- Reserves the entire collectible Kevin Harvick No. 29 2013 Diecast Car Collection from Motorsport Editions in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the Kevin Harvick No. 29 Budweiser 2013 Diecast Car" will be followed by "Issue Two" and additional Kevin Harvick No. 29 collectible diecast cars as they become available
©2013 The Hamilton Collection