Thomas Kinkade Angel Figurines Support Women's Heart Health
Limited-edition Thomas Kinkade angel figurine collection graced with sculpted roses and hand-cut glass hearts. Portion of proceeds aids heart health.
Measure approximately 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $49.98 US
- $9.00 US
A symbol of love, its blossoms so heavenly, the rose is considered by many to be created by angels. And none are more magnificent and colorful than those depicted in the garden art of the Painter of Light. Now, for the first time, his beloved artistry cast its luminance on the importance of women's heart health with this beautiful Thomas Kinkade angel figurine collection that helps raise awareness about this vital message. Your angel figurine collection begins with Issue One, Heart Of Love. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Heart Of Faith, Issue Three, Heart Of Compassion, and additional Thomas Kinkade angel heart figurines, each a separate issue to follow.
Available in a limited edition only from The Hamilton Collection, each angel figurine in the collection is inspired by a different color rose found in the artist's beautiful garden paintings and embellished with sculpted flowers and a hand-cut faceted glass heart. Every issue in this Thomas Kinkade figurine collection is fully sculpted in artist's resin and painted entirely by hand, from the angels' intricately sculpted "feather" wings, finished with a pearlescent sheen and glitter, to the delicate petals of each rose on her gown and in her golden hair. The matching hand-cut prismatic glass heart serves as a brilliant reminder to treasure your own heart as the priceless treasure it is. Plus, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each figurine will be donated to heart health education and awareness programs. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Share in the heavenly beauty of the rose and the glorious rose-filled garden paintings of the Painter of Light with this angel figurine collection created to bring hope for women's heart health, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to aid heart health education and awareness programs
- Every issue is fully sculpted in artist's resin and painted entirely by hand, from the angels' intricately sculpted "feather" wings, finished with a pearlescent sheen and glitter, to the delicate petals of each rose on her gown and in her golden hair
- Each angel figurine in the collection is inspired by a different color rose found in the artist's beautiful garden paintings and embellished with sculpted flowers and an expertly hand-cut dazzling glass heart
- The matching hand-cut shimmering glass heart serves as a brilliant reminder to treasure your own heart as the priceless treasure it is
- Editions limited to 95 production days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 7" H; 17.8 cm H
- Reserve the entire collectible Thomas Kinkade Heartfelt Promises Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Heart Of Love," will be followed by "Issue Two - Heart Of Faith," "Issue Three - Heart Of Compassion," "Issue Four - Heart Of Desire," "Issue Five - Heart Of Promise," "Issue Six - Heart Of Joy" and additional Thomas Kinkade collectible angel figurines as they become available
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.