Handcrafted Thomas Kinkade Victorian women figurines with sculptural birdhouse inspired by the artist's beloved paintings. Limited-edition!
Measure approximately 7" H
From The Hamilton Collection
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Thomas Kinkade was the master of capturing moments in time that are a celebration of nature. Now you can enjoy his art in a new way with these Thomas Kinkade Victorian women figurines showcasing sculptural interpretations of cottages, featured in his beloved paintings. Beginning with Issue One, Everett's Cottage, your collection continues with Issue Two, The Blessings of Autumn and additional Ladies of Light and Splendor Figurines, each a separate issue to follow.
Exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, each American-designed Victorian fashion figurine in this collection is handcrafted, then hand-painted. The ladies wear unique, billowy Victorian women's dresses adorned with delicate floral patterns, as they stand next to detailed cottage birdhouses inspired by the cottages in Thomas Kinkade's much-loved paintings. Makes a wonderful gift for Thomas Kinkade enthusiasts. Editions are limited and strong demand is expected, so order now.
- Thomas Kinkade Victorian women figurines with cottage birdhouses that bring the artist's cottage paintings to life, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- American-designed figurines are handcrafted in artist's resin, then hand-painted by master artisans
- Victorian fashion figurines in this collection feature a unique Victorian-era lady and sculptural cottage birdhouses inspired by the cottages found in Thomas Kinkade's beloved paintings
- Ladies wears unique, billowy Victorian women's dresses adorned with delicate floral patterns
- Editions are limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 7" H; 17.8 cm H
- Reserves the entire Ladies of Light and Splendor Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection or miss a single issue in this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every other month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Everett's Cottage," will be followed by "Issue Two - The Blessings of Autumn," then "Issue Three - Victorian Christmas," and additional Ladies of Light and Splendor figurines as they become available
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.