Includes one of every 20th century U.S. silver coin design, each minted in 90% pure silver. Tamper-proof holders, FREE deluxe wooden display case.
Display case measures approximately 7-1/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $39.99 US
- $4.99 US
The 20th century brought the United States remarkable periods of progress and frightening times of depression. Through it all, silver has remained a prudent investment, its value increasing more than 7 times over the course of the 20th century. Now, this U.S. silver coin collection allows you to acquire a complete set of every 20th century silver coin design, beginning with Issue One, the Barber Head Dime. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, the Mercury Liberty Head Dime. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Three, the Roosevelt Dime, and additional 20th century U.S. silver coins, each a separate issue to follow. A FREE* Deluxe Wood Display Box is included with your collection and will ship after Issue One.
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this historic coin collection includes some of the most famous, beautiful, and coveted U.S. coins of the 20th century, reaching back over 100 years. Each coin in this collection is minted in heavyweight 90% pure silver, and is displayed in a crystal clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to see both the obverse and reverse sides, while preserving the coin's brilliance and value for years to come. The Deluxe Wood Display Box with its gleaming title plaque showcases your coins in impressive style. There is increasing interest from collectors and investors in the 90% silver coins struck by the U.S. Mint during the 20th century, and strong demand is expected, so do not delay. Order now!
- An exciting coin collection including one of each and every 20th century silver coin design, some over 100 years old, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each coin in this collection is minted in heavyweight 90% pure silver
- These historic coins are individually encapsulated in crystal-clear tamper-proof holders that allow you to view both sides, while preserving their beauty and value for years to come
- A FREE Deluxe Wood Display Box is included with your coin collection, boasting a rich finish and gleaming title plaque worthy of showcasing your treasured coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Wood display case measures approximately 7-1/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 18.1 cm W x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire Complete 20th Century U.S. Silver Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Barber Head Dime" will be followed by "Issue Two - Mercury Liberty Head Dime," "Issue Three - Roosevelt Dime," and additional 20th century U.S. silver coins as they become available; the display will ship after Issue One
©2012 The Bradford Exchange Mint