Historic collection includes every Barber Silver Quarter from 1892-1916 in an unbroken sequence. Minted in 90% silver. FREE wooden display case.
Display case measures 13-1/16" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
- $39.95 US
- $5.95 US
The Gilded Age of America's late 1800s was a time of great change and progress for our young country. It was also a time of change for our coinage, and saw the birth of a truly iconic coin: the Barber Silver Quarter. Now you have a once-in-a-lifetime collecting opportunity to own The Complete Barber Silver Quarter Coin Collection, assembling an unbroken sequence of these much-coveted coins! The historic coinage that inspired a nation is available in an exclusive collector's presentation ONLY from The Bradford Exchange Mint, and can be yours beginning with Issue One, 1892 Barber Silver Quarter. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, 1893 Barber Silver Quarter and Issue Three, 1894 Barber Silver Quarter. Additional collectible Barber Silver Quarter coins, each a separate issue, will follow.
This rare collection of silver quarters includes every Barber Silver Quarter from 1892-1916, all minted in 90% pure silver, as conceived by Mint Engraver Charles E. Barber and artist Augustus Saint-Gaudens. The obverse side of each historic coin showcases a classically-inspired Liberty wearing a cap and wreath surrounded by 13 stars, while the reverse side of the quarters features a heraldic American eagle echoing the Great Sea of the United States. Every Barber Silver Quarter in your collection arrives preserved in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to view both sides with ease. Plus, your collection includes a mahogany-finished FREE Deluxe Wooden Display Case shipped after Issue One, to protect and showcase all of your coins. With many of the coins in this collection over 100 years old, demand is sure to be strong. Don't wait to secure The Complete Barber Silver Quarter Coin Collection. Order now!
- The Complete Barber Silver Quarter Coin Collection includes each and every Barber Silver Quarter issued from 1892-1916, and is available in this exclusive collector's presentation ONLY from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Included FREE a mahogany-finished Deluxe Wooden Display Case designed to show off and protect your magnificent collection, shipped after Issue One
- Each of the historic Barber Silver Quarters in this collection is minted in 90% pure silver and will arrive in an unbroken sequence
- Silver quarters showcase a classically-inspired Liberty in cap and wreath, surrounded by 13 stars, on the obverse side, with a heraldic American eagle on the reverse, as conceived by Mint Engraver Charles E. Barber and artist Augustus Saint-Gaudens
- Each coin arrives encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder that allows you to view both sides, while preserving the beauty and value for years to come
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display case measures 13-1/16" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 33.2 cm L x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves The Complete Barber Silver Quarter Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - 1892 Barber Silver Quarter," will be followed by "your FREE Deluxe Wood Display Case," "Issue Two - 1893 Barber Silver Quarter," "Issue Three - 1894 Barber Silver Quarter," and additional collectible Barber Silver Quarter coins as they become available
©2013 The Bradford Exchange