The Complete U.S. Silver Dollar Collection: Denver Mint
One of every U.S. silver dollar ever issued by the Denver Mint. Minted in 90% pure silver with tamper-proof holders and FREE Deluxe Display Box.
Display box measures 13" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $69.99 US
- $9.99 US
The U.S. silver dollar is one of the most sought after coins in the world, highly esteemed for its artistry, history and rarity. Now, The Bradford Exchange Mint has put together a first-ever collecting opportunity like no other: The Complete U.S. Silver Dollar Denver Mint Coin Collection, featuring coveted coins minted in 90% pure silver. Every masterpiece coin can be yours, beginning with Issue One, the 1971 Eisenhower Silver Dollar. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, the 1972 Eisenhower Silver Dollar and a Deluxe Display Box, yours FREE with the collection. Soon, your collection will continue with additional U.S. silver dollars, each a separate issue to follow.
This historic coin collection includes every silver dollar that the Denver Mint ever issued, from the rare 1921 Morgan and rarely-seen Susan B. Anthony, to the beautiful Peace Dollar and the beloved Eisenhower, in all the years in which they were coined. Each coin in this Denver Mint coin collection arrives in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder to preserve its quality for years to come. Plus, the FREE deluxe wooden display box with its gleaming title plaque, shipping with Issue Two, offers an impressive way to hold, organize and showcase your treasured coins. Strong demand is expected among coin collectors and history buffs alike, so hurry. Order now!
- A first-ever complete U.S. silver dollar coin collection including each and every masterpiece from the historic Denver Mint, an exclusive presentation available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- This historic coin collection of genuine U.S. silver dollars features coins minted in 90% silver
- This complete collection holds many rare and coveted coins, including the 1921 Morgan, Susan B. Anthony, the beautiful Peace Dollar and the beloved Eisenhower, including the special Bicentennial issue
- Every coin in this Denver Mint coin collection is individually encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder, allowing you to view both sides of the coin while preserving its beauty and value for generations to come
- A FREE Deluxe Collector's Display Box is included with your coin collection, boasting a rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque worthy of showcasing your treasured U.S. silver dollar coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display box measures 13" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 33 cm L x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire Complete U.S. Silver Dollar Denver Mint Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the 1971 Eisenhower Silver Dollar" will be followed by "Issue Two - the 1972 Eisenhower Silver Dollar and Deluxe Display Box" and additional collectible U.S. silver dollars as they become available
The Bradford Exchange Mint is not associated with the United States government or the U.S. Mint.
©2012 The Bradford Exchange