Includes every year's Morgan Silver Dollar issued at the New Orleans Mint, from 1879-1904, minted in 90% silver. FREE deluxe wooden display box.
Wood display case measures approximately 13" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
From Bradford Authenticated
- $99.99 US
- $9.99 US
The stately New Orleans Mint still stands in New Orleans' historic French quarter, where, through hurricanes and even Civil War, it has produced a shining river of silver treasures. Now, this Morgan Silver Dollar coin collection allows you to acquire a complete set of each and every year's Morgan Silver Dollar issued at the New Orleans Mint, beginning with Issue One, the 1879 "O" Morgan Silver Dollar. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, your FREE Deluxe Wooden Display Box. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Three, the 1880 "O" Morgan Silver Dollar, and additional "O" Morgan Silver Dollars, each a separate issue to follow.
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this remarkable coin collection reaches back over 100 years with every "O" Morgan Silver Dollar, even the rare 1879 first year issue and 1904 last year issue. Each coin in this collection is minted in heavyweight 90% pure silver, and is displayed in a crystal clear tamper-proof holder that preserves the coin's brilliance and value for years to come, AND allows you to see Engraver George T. Morgan's classic portrait of Liberty on the obverse, as well as the symbolic eagle and "O" mint mark on the reverse. The Deluxe Wood Display Box with its rich mahogany finish showcases your coins in impressive style. Only a fraction of the New Orleans Morgan Silver Dolls ever minted still remain today, and interest from collectors and investors is sure to excite strong demand for this collection, so hurry. Order now!
- An exciting collection presenting each and every year's "O" Morgan Silver Dollar issued at the New Orleans Mint, even the rare first and last years, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Included FREE a Deluxe Wood Display Box with a rich mahogany finish, specially designed to showcase and protect your coin collection; ships as Issue Two in your collection
- Each genuine United States coin in this collection, from 1879 - 1904, is minted in heavyweight 90% pure silver, and are offered in Very Good (VG) Collector's Condition
- These historic coins are individually encapsulated in crystal-clear tamper-proof holders that allow you to view both sides, while preserving their beauty and value for years to come
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Wood display case measures approximately 13" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 33 cm L x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire The Complete "O" Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the 1879 "O" Morgan Silver Dollar " will be followed by "Issue Two - FREE Deluxe Wooden Display Box," "Issue Three - the 1880 "O" Morgan Silver Dollar," and additional "O" Morgan Silver Dollars as they become available
©2012 The Bradford Exchange Mint