Includes the complete Elizabeth II: Young Head Series and the complete Elizabeth II: Mature Head Series. FREE deluxe wooden display box.
Display measures approximately 8-1/2" W x 12-1/2" L x 2-1/2" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $44.95 US
- $5.95 US
Prized by savvy collectors for their beauty, history and rarity, Canada's silver dollars are gleaming tributes to the rich heritage of our neighbors to the North. Now, explore these renowned silver treasures as never before with The Complete Canadian Silver Dollar Coin Collection, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint. Every majestic coin can be yours, beginning with Issue One, the 1986 Canadian Silver Dollar and FREE Magnifier. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, the 1970 Canadian Silver Dollar and a Deluxe Wood Display Box, yours FREE with the collection. Soon, your collection will continue with additional Canadian silver dollar coins, each a separate issue to follow.
Minted under the auspices of Queen Elizabeth II and issued by the Royal Canadian Mint, each Canadian silver dollar in this collection features a portrait of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, which has changed over the years. The striking reverse designs regally reflect Canada's unique heritage and history. The collection includes a complete set of Elizabeth II: Young Head Series, plus the Elizabeth II: Mature Head Series. Each coin is preserved in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder for generations to enjoy. Long out of mintage, depleted by hoarding and meltdowns, these Canadian silver dollars are now scarce, and availability of this desirable collection is limited. Strong demand is expected, so hurry. Order now!
- Take a royal tour of renowned silver treasures with The Complete Canadian Silver Dollar Coin Collection, Elizabeth II, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Includes a FREE optical-quality pocket magnifier - a $19 value with Issue One, and a FREE mahogany-finished Deluxe Wooden Display Box - a $70 value, ideal for showcasing and protecting your coin collection, with Issue Two
- Each genuine Canadian silver dollar in this collection is genuine legal tender issued by the Royal Canadian Mint, showcasing a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse
- Featuring scarce coins that contain precious silver, the collection includes the complete Elizabeth II: Young Head Series AND the complete Elizabeth II: Mature Head Series
- These gleaming Canadian silver dollar coins are individually encapsulated within crystal-clear holders for permanent protection, preserving their beauty for years to come
- Collection includes special reverse designs commemorating historic events and milestones
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Wooden display box measures approximately 8-1/2" W x 12-1/2" L x 2-1/2" H; 21.6 cm W x 31.4 cm L x 6 cm H
- Reserves the entire The Complete Canadian Silver Dollar Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - the 1986 Canadian Silver Dollar and FREE Pocket Magnifier" will be followed by "Issue Two - the 1970 Canadian Silver Dollar and FREE Deluxe Wood Display Box," and additional Canadian silver dollar coins as they become available