Historic collection of U.S. coins showcasing the American Bald Eagle. Minted in genuine silver with tamper-proof holders and FREE deluxe display box.
Display case measures 13" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D
- $59.95 US
- $5.95 US
In 1792, Congress passed the Coinage Act authorizing our young nation's coins. Each coin's reverse would showcase the American Bald Eagle, a symbol chosen by the Founding Fathers for our national seal. Now, The Bradford Exchange Mint is thrilled to offer a rare collecting opportunity: the America's Historic Silver Eagle Coin Collection, featuring coveted genuine U.S. silver coins reaching back over 100 years. Riveting portraits of the majestic bald eagle soar across collector-worthy coinage beginning with Issue One, The Eisenhower Silver Dollar. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, The Kennedy Silver Half Dollar and a Deluxe Wood Display Box, yours FREE with the collection and Issue Three, The Washington Silver Dollar. Soon, your collection will continue with additional silver eagle coins, each a separate issue to follow.
Minted in genuine silver, each masterpiece in this silver eagle coin collection is an ideal canvas for the variety of naturalistic and heraldic designs that have indelibly marked the history of U.S. coinage. Each coin arrives in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder to preserve its quality for years to come. Plus, the FREE Deluxe Wood Display Box with its gleaming title plaque, shipping with Issue Two, offers an impressive way to hold, organize and showcase your treasured coins. Government meltdowns, market conditions and time have created scarcity for silver coins of this caliber, and with recent sky-high silver prices, demand is expected to be strong. Don't wait to secure your collection - order now!
- Own the America's Historic Silver Eagle Coin Collection showcasing a powerful symbol of freedom, the American Bald Eagle, on coveted U.S. coinage, available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- This historic collection of U.S. silver eagle coins are minted in genuine silver
- Your complete collection contains many eagle portrait coins reaching back over 100 years, including the Morgan Silver Dollar, the beautiful Peace Silver Dollar, the Standing Liberty Quarter and the Silver Eagle Bullion Dollar
- Each coin in this silver eagle coin collection is individually encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder, allowing you to view both sides of the coin while preserving its beauty and value for generations to come
- A FREE Deluxe Collector's Display Box is included with your coin collection, boasting a rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque worthy of showcasing your treasured silver eagle coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display case measures 13" L x 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D; 33 cm L x 11.4 cm H x 8.9 cm D
- Reserves the entire America's Historic Silver Eagle Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange Mint in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - The Eisenhower Silver Dollar" will be followed by "Issue Two - The Kennedy Silver Half Dollar and Deluxe Wood Display Box," "Issue Three - The Washington Silver Quarter" and additional collectible silver eagle coins as they become available
The Bradford Exchange Mint is not associated with the United States government or the U.S. Mint.
©2012 The Bradford Exchange