Ancient Greek coin designs recreated with a portion of genuine silver from antiquity. Historical facts panels, FREE collector's album and magnifier.
Collector's album measures approximately 13" W x 11" L x 3-1/2" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $29.95 US
- $4.50 US
Everyone has heard about King Midas and his golden touch, but the true wealth of the ancient Greeks came in the form of huge hoards of silver. Now The Ancient Greek Silver Coin Design Collection recreates revered silver treasures of the Greek world, from the shining city state of Athens, inventors of democracy, to the mighty Macedon of the heirs of King Alexander the Great. A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this historically-significant collection of ancient Greek coins begins with Issue One, Zeus Tetradrachm Macedonia 317-305 B.C. and historical collector's panel, including a FREE magnifying glass. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Apollo Silver Tetrobol Olynthnos 332-348 B.C. and historical collector's panel, including a FREE collector's album and Issue Three, Aphrodite Silver Stater Corinth 345-307 B.C. and historical collector's panel. Additional Greek silver coin designs, within historical collector's panels, each a separate issue, will follow.‡
Each historic treasure in The Ancient Greek Silver Coin Design Collection features a character from Greek myths and includes a small portion of genuine silver culled from antiquity. Presented within scrupulously researched and vividly designed color collector's panel, these ancient Greek coins showcase the beauty, history and significance of the ancient world and its relation to our lives today. Plus, each of the panels can be beautifully displayed in your FREE custom-designed collector's album, preserving your silver coins in heirloom condition. This is a once-in-a-lifetime collecting opportunity, and strong demand is expected. Don't wait - order now!
- Claim unique treasures from history with The Ancient Greek Silver Coin Design Collection, only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Greek coins are crafted with a small portion of genuine silver from antiquity
- Each of the silver coins in this collection recaptures an authentic design and features a character from Greek myths
- Arrive sealed and mounted in full-color collector's panels telling the story of each coin, the mythological figure features, and fascinating historical information about Greek culture and its enduring influence on the modern world
- Includes a FREE magnifying glass with a rosewood handle - a $19 value with Issue One and a FREE custom-designed collector's album with Issue Two
- A once-in-a-lifetime collecting opportunity, full of historical significance, so order now
- Collector's album measures approximately 13" W x 11" L x 3-1/2" H; 27.9 cm cm W x 33 cm L x 8.9 cm H
- Reserves The Ancient Greek Silver Coin Design Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Zeus Tetradrachm Macedonia 317-305 B.C. and historical collector's panel, including a FREE magnifying glass," will be followed by "Issue Two - Apollo Silver Tetrobol Olynthnos 332-348 B.C. and historical collector's panel, including a FREE collector's album," "Issue Three - Aphrodite Silver Stater Corinth 345-307 B.C. and historical collector's panel," and additional Greek silver coins designs and historical collector's panels as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Historic Greek Coins Created With Ancient Silver
The Ancient Greek Silver Coin Design Collection Uncovers Historic Treasures! Ancient Greek Coins Recreated Plus 2 FREE Gifts!
- Item no:
- $29.95 US
- $4.50 US
©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.