Historic collection of U.S. coins showcasing the Lady Liberty. Minted in genuine 90% silver with tamper-proof holders and Deluxe Display Box.
Display box measures 10-1/4" W x 13-1/4" L x 5" H
From Bradford Authenticated
- $59.95 US
- $5.95 US
From the dawn of our nation, one symbol has inspired more American coins than any other: the beautiful and iconic Lady Liberty. Since 1792, she has graced a wide breadth of U.S. coinage, and now The Bradford Exchange Mint is excited to offer America's Historic Silver Liberty Coin Collection, a rare collecting opportunity showcasing genuine silver Liberty coins reaching back more than 100 years. Watch America's vision of Liberty evolve through the years beginning with Issue One, The Standing Liberty Silver Quarter. Next, you'll receive Issue Two, The Mercury Silver Dime and FREE Deluxe Display Box and Issue Three, The New York Silver Quarter. Soon, your collection will continue with additional silver Liberty coins, each a separate issue to follow.
Minted in genuine 90% silver, each coveted masterpiece in your silver Liberty coin collection arrives in a crystal-clear, tamper-proof holder to preserve its quality for years to come. Plus, the FREE deluxe wooden display box with rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque, offers an impressive way to hold, organize and showcase your complete historic silver coin collection. Meltdowns, market fluctuations and time are making these inspiring historical artifacts increasingly rare, so demand is expected to be strong. Don't wait to secure your America's Historic Silver Liberty Coins Collection - order now!
- Own the America's Historic Silver Liberty Coins Collection showcasing captivating visions of Lady Liberty on coveted U.S. coinage, an exclusive presentation available only from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- Each historic coin in this U.S. silver Liberty coin collection is minted in genuine 90% silver
- Your complete silver Liberty coin collection features sought-after coinage reaching back over 100 years, including the Statue of Liberty Silver Dollar, the Seated Liberty Silver Quarter, the Standing Liberty Quarter and the Walking Liberty Silver Half Dollar
- Each coin in this historic silver coin collection is individually encapsulated in a crystal-clear tamper-proof holder, allowing you to view both sides of the coin while preserving its beauty and value for generations to come
- A FREE deluxe wooden display box is included, boasting a rich mahogany finish and gleaming title plaque worthy of showcasing your complete historic silver coin collection
- A once-in-a-lifetime coin collecting opportunity, full of historical significance and potential value, so order now!
- Display box measures 10-1/4" W x 13-1/4" L x 5" H; 26 cm W x 33.7 cm L x 12.7 cm H
- Reserves the entire America's Historic Silver Liberty Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - The Standing Liberty Silver Quarter" will be followed by "Issue Two - The Mercury Silver Dime and FREE Deluxe Display Box," "Issue Three - The New York Silver Quarter," "Issue Four - The Barber Silver Quarter" and additional collectible silver Liberty coins as they become available
The Bradford Exchange Mint is not associated with the United States government or the U.S. Mint.
©2012 The Bradford Exchange